giovedì 15 dicembre 2011

Not just a grey winter






Since I was only a little girl I loved deeply the month of December . I have always found somenthing different if it's compared with the others winter months. Probably lights, the decorated trees, the dressed-to-party cities or probably people that suddenly felt more kind. Or probably Christmas, with all the things it brings with itself.
This year however I find me love this month in a particular way. Yes, because so many beautiful  things are happening and I'm looking forward to share them with you. With you that always support me making me trying to do always better . So, thank you so much sweeties.
Then, to feed even more this happiness that we can breath in the air, yesterday I received my first videocamera. I have desired it since a long time and yesterday I finally got it. Thanks to Manu, my bf, for the thought, for realizing one of my dream and for organizing me a priceless surprise. I cannot wait to make some video for the blog. Besides if you have some suggestion around programs of video-editing please share with us!


Amo il mese di dicembre da quando sono bambina. L'ho sempre trovato uno dei pochi mesi invernali che non mettesse tristezza. Saranno le luci, saranno gli alberi addobbati, le città vestite a festa, le persone che si sentono improvvisamente più buone. Sarà il Natale. E tutto quello che porta con sè.
Quest'anno però mi ritrovo ad amare questo mese in modo particolare. Stanno succedendo delle cose davvero bellissime che non vedo l'ora di poter condividere con voi. Con voi che mi supportate e sopportate (eheheh) ogni giorno, spingendomi a cercare di fare sempre meglio. Grazie.
In più, ad alimentare ancora di più questa felicità che si respira nell'aria, ieri ho ricevuto la mia prima videocamera. La desideravo da tantissimo e ieri è arrivata. Grazie a Manu, il mio fidanzato, per il pensiero, per aver realizzato un mio sogno e per avermi organizzato una splendida sorpresa. Non vedo l'ora di girare qualche video. Tra l'altro se avete qualche consiglio circa programmi di editing video vi sarò eternamente grata per averlo condiviso!


My outfit:
  FAUX-FUR: bought last year in Turin (a/w 2010)
  DRESS: thanks to VerySimple (a/w 2011)
  TIGHT: Calzedonia (a/w 2011)
  BRACELETS: thanks to SAL Y LIMON (a/w 2011)
  BAG: Balenciaga mod. City color Ardoise (a/w 2011)
  WOOL BOOTS: thanks to LE BUNNY BLEU (a/w 2011)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.