mercoledì 23 novembre 2011

Look of the day: So Purple!



How much I love colors and how much I love purple. A so purple outfit for today. For me, during the F/W season, the right passepartout to a total-black look. Or, why not, to a black and white one. In this pictures you can see me in a some grunge and some casual outfit wearing for a snack out with girls. Yes, because, you know, I am an unstoppable greedy. Cakes, biscuits, pastries, I'm not able to say of no to good food. And sooner or later I will pay the consequences of it, I feel. But up to that moment I don't have any intention to stop. Some healthy sport, cyclette, tapis-roulant, pilates and the game is played. Are you with me?
_________________________________________________________________________________

Quanto amo i colori e quanto amo il viola. D'inverno trovo che sia il giusto passepartout a un look total black. O, perchè no, black and white. Un look un po' grunge un po' casual per una merenda tra amiche. Già perchè, come sapranno quelle di voi che seguono costantemente il blog, sono una golosa incallita. Torte, tortine, biscotti, pasticcini, non so mai direi di no alle cose buone. E prima o poi ne pagherò le conseguenze, me lo sento. Ma fino a quel momento non ho nessuna intenzione di smettere. Un po' di sano sport, cyclette, tapis-roulant, pilates ed il gioco e fatto. Anche voi siete come me?


I was wearing:
cappello | hat: Accessorize
- blazer: Giorgio Armani (vintage)
- maglietta | tee: MyBoo mod. "Manolo and Jimmy are my best friends"
- gonna | skirt: Celyn b.
- collant | tights: Calzedonia
- stivaletti | biker boots: Janet & Janet mod. Stello bought on Sarenza.it
- borsa | bag: Miu Miu mod. Coffer thanks to MyLuxury.biz
- collana bamboline | dolls necklace: no brand
- braccialetto | bracelets: vintage


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.