giovedì 17 novembre 2011

Look of the day: the red jacket



If I look outside my window, in these days, it seems like we are still in spring. A beautiful sun shines through the mountains all around Turin. But if you put your nose out of the window you will easily  realize than temperatures are really lower right now. So, cause I feeling cold easily, to face these winter days, with the memory at the past warm lovely summer, I matched two of my favourite colors. Red and black. Warm wool jacket of warm, tartan skirt and biker boots. Heat and simplicity at the same time. What do you think about it?
This morning I will be at the degree of my boyfriend and I pretty excited about it! Tomorrow I will be updated with all the photos of the day and the outfit I have chosen!
An awesome day girls!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Se si guarda fuori dalla finestra, in questi ultimi giorni, sembra che il tempo da Aprile non sia trascorso. Un bel sole illumina le montagne tutto intorno a Torino. Ma è sufficiente mettere il naso fuori dalla finestra per accorgersi di quanto siano ormai basse le temperature. E io, che sono particolarmente freddolosa, per
affrontare queste giornate, ormai decisamente invernali, con il ricordo che punta sempre alle calde giornate estive, ho pensato di mixare tra di loro due colori che amo molto. Il rosso e il nero: giacca di lana cotta caldissima, gonna tartan e stivaletti bassi. Calore e semplicità al tempo stesso. Che ne pensate?
Stamattina sarò alla laurea del mio ragazzo e sono davvero emozionata per lui! Domani vi racconterò come è andata e vi pubblicherò le foto dell'outfit che ho scelto per l'occasione!
Una splendida giornata a tutte!


I was wearing:
- giacca | jacket: VerySimple
- dolcevita | turtleneck: Flavio Castellani
- gonna | skirt: vintage
- stivaletti | boots: Janet&Janet mod. Stello bought on Sarenza.it
- borsa | bag: Miu Miu mod. Coffer thanks to MyLuxury.biz
- occhiali da sole | eyewear: Ray-Ban


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.