venerdì 4 novembre 2011

The MyBoo tee: Karl is my personal shopper


What do I love the most when out the sky is grey and wet and it seems that it will rain forever?  
Surely spend the whole day at my house together with my girls, chatting, eating some Nutella's crepes (I know they will make me terrible fat but how good they are?!) and drink some cusps of hot thè. The best remedy to the bad humor that comes with these dark days. Oh yes,  my humor is so deeply influenzable by the weather and this could be the winning receip I would adopt for being happy during every rainy afternoon. Can I?! :D These set of photos was took off some days ago with a very nice press tee saying "Karl is my personal shopper". Adorable. It's a very amusing idea realized by an Italian brand, from the cosmopolitan mind, MyBoo that, in American slang, means "my half, the other part of me". To capture creative sap from the road and to quickly elaborate it, to recover stylistic trends of the moment and to play in direct way with fashion icons of  a strong visual impact, constitute the key of their explosive success.
HERE you can see all their creations!
A wonderful Friday and thanks so much for your sweet comments!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Cosa amo fare quando fuori il cielo è grigio e sembra non voler smettere di piovere? 
Sicuramente trascorrere la giornata a casa in compagnia delle mie amiche, di una crepes alla Nutella (lo so fa ingrassare da morire, ma quanto è buona?!) e di una tazza di thè bollente. Il rimedio migliore al cattivo umore che mettono queste giornate così scure: purtroppo sono tremendamente metereopatica e adotterei questa ricetta della felicità per tutti i pomeriggi piovosi. Si può fare?! :D
Queste foto sono state scattate qualche giorno fa, indossavo una tee con una scritta che mi fa davvero impazzire: "Karl is my personal shopper". Idea simpatica e divertente realizzata dal brand italiano, dall'animo cosmopolita, MyBoo che, in slang americano, significa “la mia metà, l’altra parte di me”. Catturare linfa creativa direttamente dalla strada ed elaborarla rapidamente, recuperare i simboli-chiave dei generi stilistici più in voga del momento e giocare in modo diretto su stampe con icone fashion di forte impatto visivo, costituiscono la chiave del loro successo esplosivo.
QUI potete vedere tutte le loro creazioni!
Uno splendido venerdì e grazie per i vostri dolcissimi commenti!


I was wearing:
- borsa | bag: Miu Miu mod. Coffer thanks to MyLuxury.biz
- impermeabile | trench coat: Athos Lombardini
- tee "Karl is my personal shopper": MyBoo
- pantaloni | trousers: Zara
- mocassini | mocassins: Geox D Flora H thanks to Sarenza.it
- smalto rosso | red nailpolish: Sephora


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.